With departments, organizations, or coalitions address strategies, structures, processes, people, and cultures that improve effectiveness.
- Organizational change -resolve organization-wide challenges with focused and comprehensive strategies that tap reservoirs of energy and release potential.
- Diversity & inclusion–build individual, group, and organizational capacity to incorporate difference, promote justice, and increase effectiveness with staff, members, customers, and other constituents.
- Organizational design-Align organizational structure, roles, policies, and management systems in service to overall vision and strategy.
- Planning-Guide the efficient development of long-term strategic and shorter-term operational plans.
Build the capacity of people who lead throughout organizations and communities.
- Leadership development programs–Design and facilitate ongoing learning programs for leaders.
- Leadership team development-Clarify goals, roles, and working relationships for intact teams through group coaching, workshops, and guided project work.
- Individual coaching–Discover and encourage focus, skill, and passion for existing and emerging leaders through individualized support and development.
Design and conduct group gatherings for maximum effectiveness.
- Meetings-Design and facilitate meetings for effective deliberation and decision-making.
- Workshops-Design and deliver one-day to one-week participatory learning experiences for groups from 10 to 200+ people.
- Retreats-Design and facilitate off-site sessions for group renewal, connection, creativity, and learning.