Leadership Development – Leadership Team Development
Leadership Development Services
BERTHOUD CONSULTING APPROACH IN ACTION
We support leadership teams to reconcile the challenges and aspirations they share.
- Articulate the organizational purpose and role(s) of the team. While this may seem obvious, it varies with organizational size, purpose, history, and leadership preference. Use this stage to surface assumptions.
- Clarify the intended goals, roles, authority, and decision-making processes for the team.
- Identify the strengths of the team along with areas to improve.
- Identify group and individual behaviors that support the team’s effective functioning.
- Identify opportunities for the leadership team to hone skills and practices in workshops and real work.
- Assess team development through member-to-member feedback.
“My experience in working with Heather Berthoud has been unbelievable. She worked closely with our Management team to analyze and address our organizational opportunities and challenges. Heather is a woman of great integrity and insight. Her calm demeanor and professionalism helped bring greater cohesion to the team which maximized all of our innovative and collective creative thinking.”
— Nancy Keenan
(Past) President, NARAL Pro-Choice America